High performance cutting of high hardness tubes on less stable machines
The CX 5 saw blade has been specifically designed to cut thin walled tubes.
Because of its light cutting properties it is also very well suited for use on a wide range of automatic cut-off machines.
- Thin walled high hardness tube cutting on lighter machines.
- Cutting less stable, high hardness hollow sections on high performance machines
- Suggested cutting speed: 160 – 280 m/min
- Tooth load: 0,025 – 0,12 mm/tooth
- Machines: Soco, Kasto, Bewo, RSA, Adige, Sinico, Rattunde
Note: Respect 10% fill ratio, be aware of tube vibrations when cutting less stable products (use form jaws)